Voting

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged, Again

This is a different tag then last time. Since I love getting to know about everyone in their blogs, I thought maybe others would think the same (or maybe not), so, if you are sick of hearing about me, and just want to see my adorable kids, wait until next week when I post my mother's day pictures.

Here it is:

Joys:
1. Family
2. The Gospel
3. My church calling (although, this could also go under fears, as well)

Fears:
1. Water
2. All kinds of random diseases
3. Jackson starting school

Goals:

1. To save 10-15 percent of everything we earn
2. Getting my Masters degree, finally, in the fall
3. Take Piano lessons again (probably not until my youngest is in school!)--or at least practice

Obsessions:

1. House, The TV Show--I am beginning season 2
2. Food Storage and Emergency Preparedness
3. Reading the Twilight Series

Random Facts:

1. Love to budget
2. Hate clutter (although my house is full of it right now)
3. Have a temper (although it is getting much better---just ask my brothers and sis)



1 comment:

  1. Good job Amber. It is too bad that you don't live closer so that I could help you the piano lessons.

    ReplyDelete