Voting

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

To my amazing family...


Since we have gotten back from vacation a week and a half ago, I have been pre-occupied with Relief Society things to take care of. It seems that everything hit at once and my sweet husband and kids kind of got lost in the shuffle. For three days straight I have had to leave them with wonderful sisters in my ward (and a wonderful mom!) for various r.s. tasks and Jackson and Reagan have been such troopers. My Matt, who always seems to get the brunt of my stress, has been so patient and understanding. This is just a little note to tell them how much I love them, let them know how important they are to me, and to help me refocus my perspective and try, once again, to learn to balance...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. Your such a good mommy and wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're family is so darling--and you are an amazing wife and mother. Sorry we missed the reunion! We would have loved to see you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete