Voting

Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July

The 4th of July (like many of you) is my absolute favorite holiday (Christmas is a close second). I love that it is a day of picnics, fireworks, and mostly just being together as families to celebrate the birth of this incredible nation. So, a few weeks late, Happy fourth of July to everyone! We began the day with our ward Flag Raising Ceremony and Pancake Breakfast, followed by a family picture in our matching shirts. We then took Jackson to see a movie, had dinner and then went to Yorba Linda, where we have gone every year since I was a teenager, to see the Fireworks. It is so great because the whole city is there! We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
Tradition: Matching Old Navy Shirts for everyone--you just can't beat $5 a shirt!
My dad and Jackson playing at the park
My mom blowing bubbles for the girls.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE! I love the 4th too...looks like you guys had fun. I love the shirts too, for some reason we didnt get them this year... probably becasue I couldnt fit a normal size...ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great 4th! I just watched a couple of your videos of Jackson when he was little. What a doll! I loved hearing his laugh. He seemed like such a happy baby. He was obviously loved by you and Matt! It looks like you guys make a great team. I would love to meet Matt. I can't believe I don't know him. It makes me sad. Gotto run - Bradley is yelling "Mommy, Nack Time!!" Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have an awesome FAMILY! Thank you for cheering on the head (I will bring up the rear)! Keep plowing forward with the little ones!

    ReplyDelete