Voting

Thursday, May 14, 2009

backpacks, pencils, shoes

I think I am having much more fun with this Kindergarten thing than Jackson is... The other night just he and I went out to Ice Cream and then we went shopping to get him his school supplies...socks, belt, backpack, and shoes. I have realized that shopping truly is a "girl" thing. I loved picking out his new shoes, etc... Every time I would look over at Jackson, he was looking for a place to sit (sounds like my shopping trips with Matt). Towards the end he said--"mom, we have been doing this a long time, next time, can I go to ice cream with daddy?" The only time I saw him get excited was when he found a Transformers backpack. I had a great time with just him, though! He really is a sweet, funny, one of a kind little guy and he made me laugh all night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. We had this same experience! I took Tyler out and he had no interest in what we were doing. He could have cared less about what he wore on the first day of school. It was fun to have one on one time, though. I can't believe Jackson is starting school?? Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps...I left a comment, but it didn't save so hopefully you wont get two comments. Anyway..I dont have your new address, but I wanted to make sure to thank you for the cute rompers you gave us. Thanks for thinking of us!! And congrats on your new little girl too!!! -----april

    ReplyDelete