Voting

Monday, August 24, 2009

What’s going on?

Here are a few things that have happened to the Sage family these past couple of weeks:

Our Eastvale ward was split, and Matt was put into the bishopric as second counselor.  Matt will do a fantastic job in this new calling and he is excited to work with a great bishopric in starting a ward from the ground up.

I sewed my first blanket (who knew it would be so hard to sew a straight line—sorry Dawn).  I am getting ready to enter the rather scary world of curtains.

Jackson is loving kinder—he is beginning to read and has finally decided that he is left handed.  He has his first soccer practice tomorrow night and can’t wait! 

Yesterday I got Madie all ready for church and as I was putting her into her car seat when she spit up everywhere.  I said “Oh Great”, I guess rather loudly, with a lot of passion, and the other two kids came running.  Reagan looked at me and said “Oh, Mommy, I love you, I am so sorry.  When I was a baby I would spit up all over myself, too.”  She is absolutely adorable.

Last, but not least, Madie is now rolling over, laughing at her big brother and sister, and started eating her vegetables early this month (August).  The other morning we heard her talking on the monitor and Matt went in her room to see what was up (since it was 5 am, she should have been asleep).   And the minute he peeked over the side of the crib she said Da Da (3 times) with a huge smile.  Matt was in heaven…

1 comment:

  1. Erika text me Sunday with the news! Matt will be great, and your family will be so blessed. We are in the same boat (you and I). I will be the first to testify that the Lord will sustain and strengthen you as you meet the challenge of supporting your amazing hubby in his new call. Somehow you will not only survive but actually enjoy every lone evening and long Sunday. I know now more than ever that Heavenly Father knows me and is aware of my children and their needs. You will see. :)

    ReplyDelete