Voting

Monday, November 16, 2009

Lite Brite

Does it say something about my personality that…

1) When Ray and I play Lite Brite, I have to remove the peg she put in (while she is not looking, of course) and replace it with the right color? 

2) How about the fact that I am still putting pegs in the picture—even when she was done about 20 minutes ago? 

3) Or that we are doing all this and we don’t even have batteries to make the picture light up? 

4) Or that I have three dirty toilets that need cleaning…and I begin another picture (even though Ray is no where to be found…)

My dad use to ask me sometimes if I needed my head examined…maybe…

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I can see myself doing the same thing! I loved those things when I was little! (Probably still do)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love the lite brite and I find myself doing the same thing. I think when your a mom its aloud...not to say we ALL arent a little crazy. I think as a mother you have to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great. I usually look around because its gotten quite and Im the only one building a castle with blocks. LOL. But I think I need to invest in a lite bright. Gavin would love it.

    ReplyDelete