Voting

Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Fools

Jackson has a mind that works a little bit differently than many…
He is getting ready to read the Harry Potter books in first grade, he is amazing at math, yet, he needed to have a note pinned to him at the beginning of the school year telling his teacher that his lunch was in his backpack—so when he told her that he had forgot it, she would look in his bag Smile 
He is just a very literal, deep thinker and can not have his mind cluttered with menial details (he is his daddy’s boy).
So, his mind also works in a very different way when it comes to jokes--We asked Jackson if he played any April Fools tricks on his friends at school.  He said, I tried, but no one would believe me.  Then he said, I was the only person who’s jokes they wouldn’t fall for and they all kept tricking me…
He is so cute, I love how his brain works just a bit differently…it makes him unique, although susceptible to those tricksters on April Fools.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Jackson's way of seeing the world. It makes me look at it through new eyes.

    ReplyDelete