Voting

Monday, March 5, 2012

Etc…

 

So Madie is really talking up a storm these days, but most people still can’t understand her.  The other day they brought her out of nursery to me because she was crying and no one could figure out what she needed.  They had gone through everything from blankie to who knows what else before I got her.  It turns out they had taken away her “fishies” (crackers).  When all else fails, I told them to always assume it is some type of food with Madie—she is my best eater Smile.

The other day, her and I were talking about Jesus and also about the temple.  I asked her if she wanted to go to the temple some day and she said:  Mommy and daddy go to the temple, Madie goes to disneyland.  She prays everyday that she can go to Disneyland Smile

During Christmas I took my kids to a nursing home to sing Christmas carols to some of the residents.  Ray asked me why people got old.  I told them everyone gets older, that is part of life.  I asked if I was in a nursing home when I was older if they would come visit me and Jackson said (after a lot of thought)…maybe…

Madie’s prayer the other day:  “thank u for my dora, map, and boots… 

No comments:

Post a Comment