Voting

Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag

I was tagged...

Here are 6 quirky things about me:

1)I can never eat the last bite of anything, no matter how hungry I am (wasteful, I know).

2)I insist that I can taste the difference between brand name and store brand canned fruits and vegetables (among other things). I know it's probably not true, Matt has spent our entire marriage trying to convince me that I am wrong, but I buy the name brands anyways...

3) I love to budget. I have spent almost every Wednesday morning our entire marriage (6 years) on the computer updating our family Budget in Excel and doing our finances. I actually look forward to it (I need to get a hobby, I know). Looking back now, I wish I would have majored in Finance...

4) I don't like to talk on the phone, crazy, because my calling never lets me off of it (how I love email!).

5) I don't like to have lots of furniture and things cluttering up my house. I fight Matt every time he wants to add a piece of furniture or picture to our house. The less things in a room, the better, because it feels cleaner to me that way. (Since we are packing, it is filled with clutter and it is driving me crazy).

6) I do not like to leave my kids with babysitters, only family. It makes me nervous (I am hoping that will change as they get a bit older).

No comments:

Post a Comment