Voting

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Comprehensive Exams

For all of you who have been so thoughtful to ask through these last couple of months how my studying was going, and to all of you who helped watch my kids so I could study (especially my wonderful mother-in-law), Thank you! The studying paid off and I passed my comprehensive exams for my Master's Degree--finally--after 6 years of delay!! What a weight off my shoulders (and my husband's, too)! Hope to get my degree in the mail soon and hang it proudly on our wall!

5 comments:

  1. That's great news Amber!! What an accomplishment- I'm so proud of you! I bet you are so glad to have that behind you. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Amber! That is awesome!

    I think I will stay content with my B.A. ha ha ha...

    ...you are so brave and SMART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber you are such an AMAZING star!!!! I am so proud of you!! Good going!! Wahoo!!!!!! I hope you celebrate BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so impressed Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am, it is so good of you to do this! I lose track, keeping my nose ground smoothly -- it's great to get a quick recap of the last few months, and see the pictures. Your little family makes a big, wonderful story for those who care about all of you.

    ReplyDelete