Matt’s brother Dan was married in July. We took some family pictures, here they are:
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Our little Madie is 16 months old. She is absolutely fearless! Matt says she has the heart of a lion. Since she has been able to walk at 1 year, here are a few of the things she has done:
- Crawled to the top of any slide, no matter how high, and throws herself down—sometimes sliding, sometimes falling…laughing all the way
- Runs through any kind of water
- Throws herself into the deep end of a pool, life jacket or not.
- Wants to jump off a boat going 40 mph (luckily Matt had a good grip on her)
- Has ridden on a tube behind a boat with both grandma and dad
- Has eaten leafs, dirt, flowers, algae (from Clear Lake), and probably many more non-edible items that I haven’t caught her with
Here are a few pictures of her being Madie:
Jackson turned 6 on July 30th. He had a cool Clear Lake Birthday Party, went out to ice cream, and is having his friend birthday party on Saturday—complete with a slip n’ slide and cup cake bar—I will post pictures. Tomorrow he starts first grade! The time sure flies by—we love you Jackson!
A side note: Jackson received the “Big Brother” award from his kindergarten teacher this year. We are so proud of him! That definitely describes our Jackson—kind, loving, loyal and always taking care of everyone.