Voting

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I was tagged...here are ten weird, random, facts/habits about...me.

1. I love to budget!

2. I don't think I have ever had 8 glasses of water in one day.

3. I can't stand clutter...I am constantly throwing things away (yes, dad, really)(sorry about the Sees Candy, Matt).

4. I have a temper (that comes through the Burnett line :)).

5. I took piano lessons for 12 years and can barely play the children's primary songs--forget the hymns (I guess that is why they say you need to practice).

6. I have a fear of water.

7. I love to scare myself silly by watching horror movies and reading Dean Koontz books, while I am alone (which is pretty rare these days with two little ones).

8. I use to want to run for office someday--I don't think so any more--I don't think my skin is thick enough, nor my brain quick enough. Matt will run, though, and he has both of those--

9. When I'm really nervous or worried, I can't eat--I lost 5 pds. when I was put in as Relief Society President.

10. I have no known hobbies--except my kids and my church calling (which Matt says don't count). But, I am always searching for that one hobby that will appeal to me--any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment