Voting

Monday, February 23, 2009

To My Valentine

I know this is over a week late (like everything these days), but, at the risk of this entry being very cheesy--sorry, I just had to let my Valentine know how much he is loved and appreciated by his adoring wife.

Matt, I know life with a 37 week pregnant wife can not be easy, but you come home every night, with a smile on your face--you are always so happy to see us! Even as I am having you vacuum, mop, tie my shoes, help me with dinner, and spend all your hard earned money on burp rags and baby strollers, you happily do all of this and more to try and make me feel comfortable and loved and you never, ever complain about anything. You are the most incredible person that I know and I love every minute that I get to have with you....

Just another week or two til we meet our new little one, no better late Valentine gift than that (although the Wii is pretty cool!).

ILY,
am

No comments:

Post a Comment