Voting

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Still growing and Growing…

Madie’s Dr. appointment was today. She is 6 months, 23 pounds, and 28 inches. She is officially out of her infant car seat and wearing size 2T and in some cases 3T. I met a sweet sister in my church on Sunday carrying a petite 10 month old. She asked how old Madie was, and was clearly floored when I said six months. It was very apparent that her darling 10 month old was half the size of our six month old—what can you do?

Oh, and for those of you wondering (all 3 of you who read my blog) …Jackson is now 4 foot 1 at age five.

Some serious growth hormones present in my children…By the time my youngest is 5, I will be the shortest one in the family…

4 comments:

  1. Jackson's 4'1"!?!?!? I think I was that height when I finished Middle School!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know I am reading your blog and love hearing what you and the kids are up to! (Even though I don't usually write something - I am keeping up to date with the Sage family!) Love you Amber-

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...Madie is already wearing a 2T...that's amazing! I'm just astonished that I have to get size 7 shoes for Emily after just purchasing 6 1/2 last month. I think she will be taller than me by age 5 too! :) Hope all is well! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute! I haven't checked anyone's blog in a long time. I'm sad that I missed so many updates, but now I have tons of them to read through. I cant believe how big all the kids are getting. Its astounding! They definitely take after Matt in the growth department!

    ReplyDelete