Voting

Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby Sage #3

I had to take a quick break from the Clear Lake Adventures to let everyone know that we are expecting Baby Sage #3 in March. We are so excited! The kids don't have a clue but are excited, because we are. We won't be finding out the sex of this baby, so I want to put a poll up to see what everyone's guess is. Matt and I think it will be a girl, but just hope for a healthy, happy baby (and that morning sickness will be gone in the next couple of weeks). We will keep everyone posted!

7 comments:

  1. Yay, Im so excited for you guys! Im going to agree with you guys and say its going to be a girl. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY HANNAH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    How ya holding up???

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH CONGRATS! How exciting! I knew you'd be right behind me sometime soon!

    Hope you are feeling ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to say it's a boy...we've been having a bit of boy streak lately in the fam...we'll see! Either way, we are super excited!

    Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Amber! I like that idea of keeping the gender a surprise. That's exciting . . . hope the morning sickness vanishes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on baby #3! That's awesome! It's fun to check your blog every now and then and see what you're up to. I hope you get feeling better soon. Your house looks awesome! Have fun and good luck w/everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS! We're so excited for you, and I'm thinking it's a boy, but go with happy and healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete