Voting

Friday, August 22, 2008

Belated Summer

Because I have been sick most of this summer with this pregnancy, I feel like Jackson and Reagan have missed out a little on their summer. I haven't been able to really get them out of the house (except for trips to both Grandmas for a little help). So, as soon as I start feeling a bit better, we are going to renew our Disneyland passes and try going once a week for a few hours.

The reason for letting the whole blogging world know this, is, that when I write a goal down and am reminded of it by the people I love, I am much more likely to follow through with it. I know it sounds pathetic that I have to make a goal to go to Disneyland, but, these days, I would be happy if I could get to the grocery store or unpack us from our vacation we took a month ago. I can't even tell you the last time I mopped the floor or cleaned the toilets... So, Disneyland is a very lofty goal. Hopefully, I will have some great pictures to share in the next month or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment