Voting

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Traditions

Just like many of you moms out there, I love creating and having family traditions. The Burnett family (my family) had many wonderful traditions that made our childhood fun and full of wonder. I have so many that I have created with our little family, that I have to keep a list to remember them all.

When our kids turn two, we have a tradition of taking them to Build-A-Bear. When Ray turned two last month, we went to Disneyland for the evening and then took her to build her bear. As is Ray's independent and creative style, she didn't want to "build-a-bear", but a funny looking monkey. The monkey was so funny looking that I could not bring myself to buy an outfit for it--they all looked a little silly, so the monkey went home in it's "birthday" suit (so to speak). She loves that monkey, just the same, and calls it Mo. Here are some cute pictures:



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment