Voting

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Keeping us Laughing

Since this blog is turning out to be part of our family history (actually, the only part of it these days...), I thought I would write a couple of cute things the kids said these past couple of weeks...
Madie started talking to us this past week and when I asked Jackson what she was saying, he said he didn't know, because it was Spanish.

I have learned that my kids have great memories...Jackson can recount every star wars level on the Wii, down to the color of light sabers that every character has, and Ray can recite most of her books word for word--, so I thought I would try to channel those memories and start them memorizing all the seminary scripture mastery scriptures. The other day I was listening to Ray read one of her books, and it went something like this: "And it came to pass, corn dogs, love you forever, and the bad guys Laman and Lemuel"... Not sure if the scripture memorizing is working or not...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Jackson and Ray! We love them! We need to have them over to play - or come over to your house and play. Tay keeps asking where Jackson and Ray are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats too cute. I really liked the corn dogs part. Your kids are beautiful Am. I love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete