Voting

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Wonderful Mother's Day Weekend

Thank you to my very sweet family for making Mother's Day the best ever! Especially to my Matt who wore himself out mopping all the floors, cleaning the house, helping the kids buy me books (which I love), and then taking the baby all night long so I could sleep--your stamina and sweetness amaze me...
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and mother-in-law! Where would I be without you two? A side note: Dad we are so glad you made it back home to us mostly in one piece, even if the ER staff isn't...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you had such a great mothers day! Yay for great husbands and great kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go. Moms e-mail is llegroves@aol.com or llegroves@yahoo.com. She uses both. Mine is mdgroves1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete