Voting

Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa!



Happy Birthday to my best friend Melissa (she is in the very front of the picture)! We have been friends since first grade. She doesn't live too far from me, but we have a tough time getting together because of busy lives, but we always manage to get together, some how, near our birthdays every year. She is a very loyal friend, we have done many, many fun things together--such as camping at Calico, watching my crazy brothers wrestle, my first plane ride was with her to Las Vegas, and I still have our BFF necklance we got over 20 years ago. Not to mention, she is my memory of the past--because I don't have one, and hers is incredible! Have a wonderful birthday, Melissa and I will see you on Monday-can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thats so sweet Am! Tell her I said hi. I havent seen her since your wedding, and I miss her.

    ReplyDelete