Voting

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kid Verbage and Milestones

Reagan is quickly expanding her vocabulary with such words as Marsh"pillows" (translation=marshmellows) and bacon "butts" (translation=bacon bits). Her latest book reading includes: "Love you forever in Australia" (a combination of "Love you Forever" and the "Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very bad Day"--she always throws in Laman and Lemuel because she loves the bad guys--and yes, Matt and I are a little fearful of that)
Jackson asked me the other day, as we were watching WALL-E, "Mom, do you want to fall in love someday?" I said, "Well, I am already in love. Who do you think I am in love with?" The answer, of course, was "Daddy". Then he said "I will fall in love someday...with Reagan." Probably not....

He is also getting really good with his counting--one of his favorite things to do. He counts for everything. The other day he said "mom", "I am going to be hungry for opiemeal (oatmeal) in 100 seconds and then he counted down 10,9,8,7.... Some days he will have us sit there while he counts to 150 in slow motion. He is also starting to figure out the days of the week, and that we do certain things on certain days (Monday=FHE, Wed=park, Sat=dad's home, etc..). He is always asking what day it is, and when I tell him, he says, "No, your wrong, mom..."

It is so much fun to see them learning new things...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment